To acknowledge the passing of a loved one is truly a memorable occasion
Working closely with family and friends to ensure that your commemorative service will be dignified.
At unhurried meetings with key family & friends I will ascertain:
It is important, that you feel at ease and confident in my presence, this will be my aim, as I weave these memories into a memorial service to honour a loved one.
- To arrive at the venue 1 hour prior to the funeral.
- Checking the venue is prepared, as per the guidelines you have planned
- Music, sound and video system are functioning and ready.
- Met & greet key guests and ensure everyone is at ease.
- Ensure guests gather close prior to the beginning of the funeral service.
- Instruct guests as to the protocol for departing the service & the after event.